When you become a Supporting Member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited free evening and Thursday and Sunday morning classes
- Discounts on half-day courses, full-day courses, retreats and empowerments
Three new ways to become a Supporting Member
For a limited time, we’re offering three new ways to become a Supporting Member:
$35 – Two weeks
$65 – Four weeks
Use this button to become a Supporting Member right away using PayPal. (You don’t need a PayPal account: On the PayPal sign-in page, click Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card.) Please be sure to include your email address.
You can also become a Supporting Member by emailing our Administrative Director at email@example.com or by calling us at (403) 454-7595.
And we still offer our three traditional Supporting Membership levels:
- General Program (GP) Membership for $60/month (for a minimum of 3 consecutive months)
- Foundation Program (FP) Membership for $80/month (for registered Foundation Program students). Minimum commitment: duration of the FP book study, or one year (including summer holiday months)
- Benefactor Membership ($100 or more a month). Your monthly donation of $40 or more above your GP membership or $20 or more above your FP membership earns a tax deduction. Benefactor membership also includes:
- FREE retreats (at our Centre)
- FREE half- and full-day courses
To join, please email Akshobya’s Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that according to Alberta and Federal Law, only the additional monthly donation in addition to the GP or FP fee is tax deductible.
Akshobya Kadampa Buddhist Centre is a registered charity, organized and run entirely run by volunteer workers and managers. Your generosity can make a difference in bringing Dharma to the people of Southern Alberta.