When you become a Supporting Member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited free evening and Sunday morning drop-in classes
- Discounts on half-day courses, full-day courses, retreats and empowerments
We offer three Supporting Membership Levels:
- General Program (GP) Membership for $60/month (for a minimum of 6 consecutive months)
- Foundation Program (FP) Membership for $80/month (for registered Foundation Program students). Minimum commitment: duration of the FP book study, or one year (including summer holiday months)
- Benefactor Membership ($100 or more a month). Your monthly donation of $40 or more above your GP membership or $20 or more above your FP membership earns a tax deduction. Benefactor membership also includes:
- FREE retreats (at our Centre)
- FREE half- and full-day courses
To join, use the please ask any class assistant or email Akshobya’s Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that according to Alberta and Federal Law, only the additional monthly donation in addition to the GP or FP fee is tax deductible.
Akshobya Kadampa Buddhist Centre is a registered charity, organized and run entirely run by volunteer workers and managers. Your generosity can make a difference in bringing Dharma to the people of Southern Alberta.