A special six-class series
Wednesday mornings, 10am – noon
(Recordings available for 48 hours)
June 3 – July 15
A special opportunity to study the meaning and function of Karma is being offered as a series of 6 classes on Wednesday mornings 10am -11:45, from June 3 – July 15 (July 1 Holiday is excluded.) These classes will be streamed live and made available to registered students for 48 hours.
In this course, you’ll audit our Foundation Program study of the book, Joyful Path of Good Fortune (available in our Dharma Shop and from Tharpa Publications). You will be able to study the chapter on Karma, word by word and will gain a clear understanding about:
- What is karma?
- How do we create karma?
- What is negative karma and how does it effect us?
- What is positive karma and how does it benefit us?
- What are the circumstances for creating a karma?
- How do karmic effects manifest?
- What can we do about negative karma already created?
- How can I increase positive karma?
As a result, you’ll have a very clear view of Buddha’s teachings on karma. You can develop the “wisdom understanding karma,” first as a correct belief and gradually as a valid mind accepting and understanding karma. Only when we have accomplished an enlightened mind will we realize karma directly.
$65 for six classes / $12 for one
FREE for Supporting Members (registration required*)
Wednesdays mornings, June 3 – July 15
(No class on Canada Day)
* Supporting Members who hold an active membership during the series (June 3 – July 15) may register for these classes for free. To register, please contact our Admin Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This class is offered streamed online.