Drop-in classes are a great place to begin, and Akshobya Kadampa Buddhist Centre offers a variety of them throughout the week. Many of our General Program classes are drop-in.
- Monday Evening General Program classes
- Wednesday Modern Buddhism study program (new for fall 2017!)
- Thursday Learn to Meditate (alternate months) and other events (stay tuned for more information)
- In Okotoks: Thursday evening General Program classes (selected Thursdays)
- Sunday Prayers and Meditation for World Peace
Everyone is welcome! GP fees at the Centre are $12 per class, or free for Supporting Members. (Fees might vary at branch classes.) There is no fee for Prayers and Meditation for World Peace, but donations are always welcome.
No one is turned away for lack of funds.