Drop-in classes are a great place to begin, and Akshobya Kadampa Buddhist Centre offers a variety of them throughout the week. Many of our General Program classes are drop-in.
Overcoming Stress is the theme of our classes in September and early October on Mondays at the Centre. Thursday night classes in Okotoks are on a break for the time being.
In response to COVID, we’ve put a number of social distance and hygiene practices into effect. We can accommodate a limited number of people in the Centre (pre-registration encouraged), and we also offer our classes and other events online.
- Monday Evening General Program classes
- Wednesday evening classes coming soon – Buddhism for modern times
- Thursday Learn to Meditate (alternate months), Simply Meditate, and other events (stay tuned for more information)
- Saturday 30 minute meditation
- Sunday Sunday Morning Peace
No one is turned away for lack of funds.